27. februar 2018 kl. 10:30 - 12:00
Welcome to NPF Oslo/PF Olje’s lunch meeting about Statoil’s ambitions in Brazil. Presenters are Gustavo Baquero, Vice President DPI (Development & Production International) and Harald Eliassen, Vice President i TPD (Technology, Projects & Drilling). Mr Gustavo Baquero’s presentation will cover strategic issues while Mr. Harald Eliassen will cover the operational issues.
- Hrs 11:30 – 12:00 Light lunch
- Hrs 12:00 – 12:40 Statoil’s ambitions in Brazil
- Hrs 12:40 – 13:00 Q&A
- Photo ID: All participants are required to present ID with photo – don’t forget to bring your ID.
- Parking: Guests can obtain parking tickets in the reception.
- The meeting is free of charge for members of NPF Oslo/PF Olje and costs NOK 200 for non-members (to be paid upon registration). Click here to become a member.
Questions? Contact Anne Karin Knausgård