19. august 2020 kl. 08:00 - 09:00
Together with our partner Norsk-Tysk Handelskammer, we have the pleasure of inviting you to this German-Norwegian Energy Dialogue 2020 webinar.
- Julian Hentschel, Manager, Thema Consulting Group
- Julian Schorpp, Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry, DIHK
- Trude Sundset, CEO, Gassnova
- Jon Christopher Knudsen, Vice President Global Business Development, Aker Solutions
- Christoph Reißfelder, Head of Liaison Office Berlin, HeidelbergCement AG
According to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is needed to prevent the increase of the earth’s temperature by 1,5 degrees. The Norwegian Government is likely to come to an investment decision on the so-called Norwegian full-scale CCS project some time during 2020, and 2021 at the latest. This seminar looks at how the discussion on CCS is developing in Germany. Is CCS already a viable alternative for European industry, despite high technology costs and a low price on CO2?
Welcome to this webinar!