9. mars 2022 kl. 09:00 - 11:00
Register for free here.
Green Future Solutions series continues with the 5th webinar dedicated to the Decarbonization of the Industry: Carbon Capture and Storage. A one hour e-conference to explore the market trends, latest innovations and opportunities for bilateral cooperation, followed by BtoB speed business meetings.
We will receive for the occasion:
- Florence Delprat-Jannaud (President of the French Club CO2 and IFP Energies Nouvelles)
- Stéphane Tondo (Member of the Team Climate change/Government affairs Europe of ArcelorMittal)
- Hanne Rolén (President of the Norwegian CCUS Association)
- Elise Roc (Senior Business Development advisor of Northern Lights).
- Eli Wærum Rognerud (Head of Programme – High Potential Opportunities at Innovation Norway)
The topics discussed during this webinar will be further explored during the French-Norwegian Decarbonization Forum to be held on September 15th and 16th in Paris.
This webinar is a cooperation between the the French-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, Innovation Norway, Club CO2, ArcelorMittal, Northern Lights and the Norwegian CCUS Association/ Polytechnic Society of Norway.
The Norwegian CCUS Association collects and promotes knowledge about carbon capture, transportation, utilistation and storage as an important climate technology in the global perspective, as well as a possibility for green growth in Norway. The association gathers representants from business, academia, the climate movement, decision makers and others interested. Please contact the Board of the Norwegian CCUS Association if you want to know more.
Additional information and registration (free of charge) here.