12. september 2022 kl. 09:00 - 13. september 2022 kl. 16:00
A French-Norwegian approach towards a decarbonised industry and opportunities for strengthened bilateral cooperation on Hydrogen & Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS).
Join us the 12 and 13th of September in Paris to participate in one of 2022’s major bilateral event, the French-Norwegian Decarbonization Forum. Ministers Agnes Pannier-Runacher and Jan Christian Vestre, the two Ambassadors and experts from the industry, research, clusters, finance & academic sectors will give us the honor of their presence and share insights on opportunities to strengthen bilateral cooperation for a greener industry.
France and Norway have defined ambitious objectives for industry decarbonization. To reach these goals, low-carbon hydrogen and carbon capture and storage/usage (CCS/CCU) will become key for bilateral cooperation between the two countries. A signing ceremony for the MoU between Club CO2 and the Norwegian CO2 association is held the first day of the forum.
Program, with many networking opportunities:
- Norwegian ambitions on decarbonization of the industry
- French ambitions on decarbonization of the industry
- Signature of the MoU between Club CO2 and the Norwegian CO2 association, PF CO2-håndtering
- Decarbonization needs in Europe
- European regulation on Hydrogen and CCS
- Panel Debate: Technology, Value chain and Public-private partnerships
- Panel Debate: Financing the transition
- Carbon Solutions – Low Carbon Transition Group
- The French Hydrogen Roadmap by France Hydrogene
- The Norwegian Hydrogen Roadmap by Norwegian H2 Cluster
- How Bpifrance is supporting the French Hydrogen industry by Bpifrance
- Technology panel
- Pitch session: Selection of French & Norwegian innovative companies/Research centers
This Forum is organised by Team Norway, the French-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, Team France Export and Innovation Norway. In cooperation with the Norwegian Embassy in France, the French Embassy in Norway, bpifrance, Institut Francais de Norvège, Arena H2 Cluster, Norwegian Hydrogen Forum, the Research Council of Norway, France Hydrogène, the Norwegian CO2 Association and Club CO2.
Welcome to the French-Norwegian Decarbonization Forum in Paris!