20 Sep. 2019 kl 08:30 - 10:00
As a member of the Digital Leadership Community, you are this time invited to discuss “Design thinking to unleash the true potential of digital technologies in your business.”
To reap the true benefits of the new digital technologies we need to think differently around how these technologies can help us transform our way of working and how we interact with our customers. The technologies itself will not solve problems, but it’s the innovative human centric thinking around the business models that will really allow us into the transformation.
Come and learn from Per Ivar Selvaag, Head of Design at Equinor’s Digital Center of Excellence. He presents the company’s decision to adopt human centered design into a complex organization, with several hundred ongoing individual initiatives; both big and small.
- 0800: Mingling and breakfast
- 0830: Presentation from Per Ivar Selvaag
- 0900: Discussions
- 1000: See you next time
Take part and expand your digital ecosystem – partnering up with leading minds to transform into the future.
The Norwegian Polytechnic Society offers signature seminars on cutting-edge digital and transformative topics guided by top profiles. Talents, experts and leaders from various industries gather to share learnings, insights, perspectives and challenges, so that we can collectively learn and accelerate Norway’s transformation to a new digital era. Digitalization is a key enabler for fundamental innovation and disruption – and the leaders of today have a unique opportunity to shape the future.
To accelerate innovation and adoption of new digital technology, the Polytechnic Society is running an exclusive circle on Digital Leadership with noteworthy front runners in the digital space in Norway. We will address the opportunities, but also the challenges that arise in a digital future.
The circle format is a 20 minutes presentation from a distinguished guest speaker addressing specific challenges on a chosen topic within digital leadership. This is followed by a round-table dialogue, where everyone is encouraged to participate and bring in their experience and questions.
Please note that this is a members only program. Reach out to us should you wish to register for membership.
The Digital Leadership Community’s guest speakers:
- January 11, 8:00-9:30: Dr. Silvija Seres, President of Norway’s Polytechnic Society
- March 8, 11:30-13:00: Nikolai Astrup, Minister of Digitalisation (Conservative Party) and Marie Louise Sunde, Surgeon, Author and Entrepreneur of ShesGotThis
- May 22, 8:30-10:00: R. Christian Torp, Generalsekretær, Den norske dataforening
- September 20, 8:30-10:00: Per Ivar Selvaag, Head of Design, Equinor
- November 15, 8:00-9:30: Berit Svendsen, Head of international expansion, Vipps
- January 10, 2020, 8:30-10:00: Kimberly Lein-Mathisen, General Manager, Microsoft Norway
Påmelding er stengt for dette møtet.