The Norwegian Polytechnic Society offers signature seminars on cutting-edge digital and transformative topics guided by top profiles. Talents, experts and leaders from various industries gather to share learnings, insights, perspectives and challenges, so that we can collectively learn and accelerate Norway’s transformation to a new digital era. Digitalization is a key enabler for fundamental innovation and disruption – and the leaders of today have a unique opportunity to shape the future.
To accelerate innovation and adoption of new digital technology, the Polytechnic Society is running an exclusive circle on Digital Leadership with noteworthy front runners in the digital space in Norway. We will address the opportunities, but also the challenges that arise in a digital future.
The circle format is a 20 minute presentation from a distinguished guest speaker addressing specific challenges on a chosen topic within digital leadership. This is followed by a round-table dialogue, where everyone is encouraged to participate and bring in their experience and questions.
The Digital Leadership Community’s guest speakers:
- January 11, 8:00-9:30: Dr. Silvija Seres, President of Norway’s Polytechnic Society
- March 8, 11:30-13:00: Nikolai Astrup, Minister of Digitalisation (Conservative Party)
- May 22, 8:30-10:00: R. Christian Torp, Generalsekretær, Den norske dataforening og Anniken Riise Elnes, Foretakstillitsvalgt for Yngre legers forening ved Oslo Universitetssykehus
- September 20, 8:00-9:30: TBC
- November 15, 8:00-9:30: Berit Svendsen, Head of international expansion at payment service Vipps
Take part and expand your digital ecosystem – partnering up with leading minds to transform into the future.
Please note that this is a members only program. Reach out to us on polyteknisk@polyteknisk should you wish to register for membership.
Påmelding er stengt for dette møtet.